What Information Do We Collect About You?
The information we collect are those provided by you upon your registration for use of the website together with information we learn from your use of the Website. This information may include your personal identification details such as your name, contact number and other information which identifies you. We also collect information about you when you contact us whether by way of email, telephone or other means of communication including social media. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site: (i) your IP address; (ii) the type of computer you are using; and (iii) the type of Web browser you are using (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site.
How Do We Use The Information?
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorized manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned herein –
1. to provide our products and services to you;
2. to communicate with you;
3. to verify your identity for purposes of receiving our products and services;
4. to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
5. for customer research purposes to better improve our services;
6. to inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you including information about products and services offered by our affiliated companies and selected third-party partners; and
7. to maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law.
Right to Access and Correction of Personal Data
We want to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up to date for us to provide the best possible service to you. All users of the Websites, including you, have the right to access, update or correct any information by updating your registration details on the Website.
If you have any queries, complaints or otherwise relating to the misuse or suspected misuse of your information, you may contact us at the abovementioned email address.